Ascentech Services Limited is an undeniable Human Resource Solution Provider fused in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are focused on producing long haul associations with our customers by making and conveying hearty and adaptable administrations that address the changing needs of their business.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Employment Title: Accounts Officer (General Ledger)
The Accounts Officer’s essential job is to help the Financial Controller in the organization of the affiliation’s money related records. The job is to be performed with exclusive requirements of administration to outer and inner partners.
- Readiness of Monthly Financial Statements and point by point advantageous
- timetables shaping piece of Financial Statements.
- Change Analysis:
- Investigation of General Ledger Balances on Regular premise
- Capable in Reconciliations of every single significant thing in Income Statement and Balance Sheet eg: Sales, Stock, Bank, Duties and Taxes.
- Planning of different Management Reports (Regular and Ad-hoc)
- Dealing with Internal and External Audits
- Helping other Finance Sub-Functions as and when required.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Four year college education/HND
B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field
3 to 5 years of involvement in a comparative position.
ACA/ACCA accreditation will be an additional preferred position.
- Great Accounting Knowledge
- Solid Analytical Skills
- Capable in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Great learning of Companies Act and Tax Laws
- Great learning of MS Excel and MS Word
- Relational abilities (composed and oral)
- Learning of Account Payable procedure (included bit of leeway)
Step by step instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: email@example.com utilizing the “Employment Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be considered.