University of Sussex Chancellor’s Scholarships. Deadline: 1 May 2020 (annual)
Country of Study: UK
Course starts September 2020
These Scholarships are established by University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and are open in the several of Sussex Schools, and offered on the eligibility of academic performance and output to non-EU international applicants who have enrolled for and been given admission for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Taught full time Masters programmes offered at University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT the following:
• Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
• Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
• Development Studies MA
• Early Years in Education MA
• Globalisation, Business and Development MA
• Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
• Power, Participation and Social Change MA
• Poverty and Development MA
• Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
• PGCE courses
• Schools direct teaching courses
• Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible)
• Any Masters at Brighton and Sussex Medical School.
Number of Scholarships:
Non-UK/EU International students
The scholarship is 50% off international student tuition fee. Scholarships are offered for one academic year.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
• have accepted a place on a full time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
• have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
• have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
As there are limited scholarships available, this scholarship is extremely competitive (for 2019 entry, the University received more than 1,000 applications for only 25 awards).
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex. To apply, you must complete the online application form. The deadline is 1 May 2020 23:59 GMT.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
University of Sussex Chancellor’s Scholarships